Freebie marketing is any promotion, low price product, or giveaway that encourages the sale of another higher value product. The freebie marketing strategy is the idea to offer a gift with the purchase in order to raise consumer awareness and maximize sales. Companies can choose to offer a product at a very heavy discount or offer it for free. This technique is developed through complementary products.
The best and most common example of freebie marketing is when you buy a mobile phone, you can get some accessories for free. Mobile phone companies can advertise their free product promotions to get potential customers to buy the main product (in this case, mobile phones). A freebie marketing strategy is similar to providing free samples, but this is not the case. It necessarily means additional products. It is believed that it started with Gillette, who created a market for its blades by selling razors at very low prices.
How to make the best Freebie strategy?
- Make the freebie approach part of your universal advertising plan. It must have a sure consistency and must be easily integrated into the complete advertising approach.
- Know your objectives.
- Come across your target audience.
- Create a worthy and fascinating freebie. Don’t provide the customers with things they won’t like and can eventually throw away. Instead, offer them something they’ll use and gain advantages from this. Something sort of a discount coupon may raise their attention. Target may be a nice example of this, being famous within the trade for his or her strategy of linking a guest survey with a sweepstakes that enables customers to win a present card.
- Attach the gift to another complementary product, for example you could offer your customers fries but this is not a full meal so customers will also ask for something else like a hamburger or at least a drink.
You must be now thinking about what freebie to give , but don’t be as we are here for you to sort out your confusions.
Benefits of freebie marketing
- Gain more clarity
- Increase your client detail
- Increase in sale
Outcomes of freebie marketing
- Networking connections.
- Website traffic.
- Leading the market is neccesarry , to lead the market we need to be unique and think of creative or new ideas.
- An opening into a different market.
If you are excited about introducing Freebies in your marketing strategy, we at Namastetu would be glad to help.