WHAT IS THE APP MARKETING?
Mobile application marketing is the process of creating marketing activities to reach loyal users. It is a way in which technology is used to create promotion of brands or services to users who are constantly connected to a network.
Mobile app marketing is the process of engaging your app users throughout their experience with your app:
- Discovering your app.
- Downloading it.
- Completing the onboarding process.
- Staying engaged.
The App Marketing Guide :
- There are various amazing ideas to make users attract users towards your app that are social media, QR Code, Paid Advertisements, App store, and app review websites.
- A conversion is any action a user takes that adds monetary value to your business. Conversion in our mobile app occurs when a user:
- Downloads your app.
- Sets up an account
- Makes an in-app purchase.
- Increases app usage.
- Customer Relationship.
- Your customers are the lifeblood of your mobile application and your company. If you don’t keep them happy, they’ll go to greener pastures.
App Marketing measures you should focus on.
- Average Number of Active Daily and Monthly Users Active users” is deliberately underlined. You want to track the number of users who take action to add value to your business. Focusing only on all daily/monthly users will distort your data and your perception of the effectiveness of mobile app marketing.
App Session Length:
- Your app’s session duration is the average length of time (in seconds) that users actively use your app (from login to logout). If you need to improve this area, it will depend on the nature of your application.
Acquisitions Segmented by Referral Source:
Acquisitions pinpoint the sources that drive the most conversions so you can decide where to invest your marketing dollars.
For example, imagine if Quora ads generate 200 app downloads a month at ₹450 per conversion, and Google Search ads generate the same at twice the cost.
We at Namastetu Technologies have an experienced and talented pool of Mobile App marketing experts that could take your brand marketing to the next level.