The most overlooked but important objective of marketing activities. It provides the insight into consumer minds and goes a long way in identifying factors that will be vital for the success or failure of the product.
Key Result Areas
- Understanding the information and insight requirement.
- Designing appropriate questionnaire and identify suitable respondents.
- Conducting a market survey in as subtle a manner as possible.
- Compiling results of the survey.
- Identifying statistical models to be applied for desired insight.
- Presenting report with data and analysis.